Saturday, June 15, 2013

Intro...

Hi Friends,


In this blog i would like to share my views, ideas and strategies for online money making through various methods. I will be mostly sticking with PTC (paid to click) sites. Since these are the easiest and simplest way to earn online money. No marketing skill, or any other skill is not needed for this.


One of the problem with PTC sites are some of the PTC site owners are cheaters. They start a PTC site and when they get enough money from the users they vanish. I will give some sites that can be trusted and i will post my payment proofs when i get a payment.


I was active in this field a year before. But i had to stop this as i was in the starting of my career. Got no spare time. Now i gets some time to spare, so i thought of enter into this field again.


When i entered into this field, i had no idea how this works and was not able to get a good help. So if anyone is entering this field or a beginner, they can use this blog as a reference.


I will share my happiness and worries through this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment