Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Story in brief...

I was introduced to the blogger world by one of my senior. He took a seminar on blogger. But at that time i didnt take it seriously also i dont understand it fully. I made my first blog - friends at that time. But i dont even remember its url.

Then after my classes, i got a lot of free time. When i got free time i started to search how to make money online. I read many articles, blogs, sites, pdf,.... Then i thought that i should start now.

I found many moneymaking formulaes, techniques, and so on...

At that time i thought - Is online money making this simple?

These are the methods that i selected to make money

1. PTC Sites

2. Take Surveys

3. HYIPs

4. Adsense

and so on...

I decided to start with surveys, because i read in a site that taking surveys is a very simple task. You must answer some questions given by the providers and you will be rewarded with 2 to 20$ and questions are multiple choice. I got amazed...

Without spending any time, i borrowed some money from my father and ordered a Kit through a site. They said they have all the Survey providing sites. I was eager to get that Kit. It took about 1 month to reach my home. When i got that Kit my heart was jumping with joy, because if i get surveys i will be able to give my father's money back and i can earn some easy pocket money.

I carefully opened the Kit, took a disc from it and put it in the CDdrive. I found a pdf inside that disc which contains list of survey sites. I carefully joined sites one by one. There were about 18 sites. I read to the bottom of the pdf after joining. There i saw the These site will sent you surveys only 3-4 months after joining!!!!!!!

I want to make money as early as possble so i joined a PTC site. In that site i got 1$ for every click i made to my main balance. After 3 weeks clicking i found that it is a scam site. When i tried to cashout it showed some error.

Then i studied a lot about the PTC sites and joined some of the genuine sites. There i started to earn money but its growth was very slow. But i got paid from a lot of sites. My strategy was click all ads and cashout when you reach the minimum payout amout. Later it was proved to be a wrong strategy.

Then i heard that we can make money by blogging. I started a blog in blogger and one in wordpress. It was a movie related blog. I started posting. I joined click exchange sites to increase number of visitor in my blog. As i told you i was eager to make money, so i joined adsense and adbrite with that nearly fresh blog. They rejected it within no time because my blog had less content. I waited for 1 month i again joined the both sites. At this time adsense approved my request but adbrite rejected. I was very happy because i've read that adsense has the best ad prices.

I got a job as php programming trainee at this time. After some days i opened my blog from my office PC. I saw ads of adsense in my blog. i simply clicked on the ads. I had read the term of adsense that you must not click on the ads yourself. I thought it is no problem because i was in office.

I clicked almost every day and watch my income grow from my home. i got about 0.5$ per click. When i reached about 20$, i saw some error when i opened adsense account - 'Your Adsense Account has been Disabled.' - Invalid Click activity.

I thought of a new idea. I exported the content of my existing blog and started a new blog. At this time my blog had about 300 visitors per day. I deleted my old blog and imported it into the new blog. After some days i requested for adsense with the new blog. Adsense approved it, but within 2-3 days adsense was again blocked. I learned - Dont play with Adsense.

When i got a job i stopped clicking on PTC sites. Now i am entering into this world again. But when i checked all my accounts got submitted and all my account balance is gone. These sites will remove users if they are inactive for 6 months.

Now Here i am.... starting again......as a fresher......i hope you all will be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment